• My foster boys who i love and wish I could keep (if only i could have 4!) are posted on BRAT.. check them out! http://www.basenjirescue.org/DOGS/OH/OH-Cole%20and%20Buckeye.asp they are the sweetest boys and fitting in so well.. my B boy is gonna be so sad when they leave! he's gonna miss his playmates so much!

attachment_t_2991_0_img_0259-small.jpg
    attachment_t_2991_1_img_0232-small.jpg
    attachment_t_2991_2_img_0144-small.jpg

• What sweet faces they have.
    I hope they find their forever home soon.

• Very cute boys.

• I love your write up and am glad to hear they are doing well.

• christy- they are doing so good, i am on the couch with all 4 of them laying together right now.. they just all get along so well.. i really wish i could keep them.. me and michelle are gonna be really sad when they find a home, (but happy for them since they deserve a home of their own!).. its gonna be hard to see them go..

• The boys are beutiful. I wish I could take themhome!!! I want another male but I need to wait. I have a 7 year old mix that I don't think would be able to handle three B's. But when I do get another I am seriously considering adopting!

• They are very sweet. I hope they go to wonderful forever homes. You've been a blessing to them for helping foster them in between.

• We you find the right rescue for your home, its such a good feeling.
    You have saved a basenji in need and given you beloved dog yrs of company.
    Win/win.

• @sharronhurlbut:

We you find the right rescue for your home, its such a good feeling.
    You have saved a basenji in need and given you beloved dog yrs of company.
    Win/win.

i agree.. my 2 resident dogs are both rescue, and i dont know what i would do without them.. they are great, loving dogs.. and i really like fostering and will continue to do it, its just hard for me because i get attached to them and dont want them to leave!

• What sweeties..I hope they find a perfect forever home soon.

Suggested Topics