Skip to content

The Pee Tree Story- A Poem

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Pee squatting

    Basenji Talk
    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    senjisillyS
    My male, Valentino, stretches or lifts his leg depending on either how he feels or what he is aiming for. I had a female, Ella the alpha bitch extraordinaire, who lifted her leg to pee. She was a bit of a showoff.
  • My success story!

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    10k Views
    ?
    Very cool, nice job! That bird wouldn't stand a chance in my house lol…. What does your B do when you are outside and you come across a bird?
  • The Canine Genetic Tree

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    Buddys PalB
    don't mind at all, thanks for sharing!!!:D
  • Nice story

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    D
    When I was with BEAR rescue in OH, I rescued a young B/Sheltie female Mix from a Columbus shelter. We went lure coursing in PA and stayed at a motel that had waterbeds. This girl was under the covers along with the Bs and in the middle of the night I woke up to hear panting. This crazy girl did not know any better than to get out from under the covers to get cooler. I had to physically pull her out, get her some water, and put her on top of the covers to cool her off! Even though she had a narrow snout like a Sheltie, a slightly heavier coat than a B, and a looser tail, she had a running style like a B and loved to chase the lure. There was a picture taken of her lure coursing. She also like to retrieve balls which none of the Bs would do. She was a sweetie and was eventually adopted.
  • Tea Tree Oil

    Basenji Talk
    35
    0 Votes
    35 Posts
    17k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    I found a tea tree spray (aka melaluca) at the local, large feed store. In the horse sections with all the other good stuff.
  • Funny Little Story

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    bethp14B
    @Vegas: "Sorry sir, he always does this when he smells bacon." Ha! That's funny. :D It's sure not fun getting a ticket though. Sure sorry to hear that. Stinkin' slow semi :)