Skip to content

I Just Adopted Mine

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Just adopted a 5 year old black and white basenji

    Member Introductions
    11
    2 Votes
    11 Posts
    4k Views
    ZandeZ
    That b/w is a man with attitude ! He'll survive - But talk to Steve Gonto - a great benefactor to our breed. I was delighted to meet him on a visit to our shores many years ago now.
  • Just a newbie

    Member Introductions
    7
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    L
    Hi, thank you for all the warm welcome and good advice. It's good to know that Basenji personalities close to the cat's style. I'll read the articles later.
  • Just Started looking

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    G
    Hello & welcome from Canada. Nice to have you here. You will find a wealth of knowledge & info on this forum. Wishing you well with your dog search. G
  • New member adopting a rescue Basenji

    Member Introductions
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    12k Views
    nala121498N
    That's wonderful! I'm sure you'll find lots of great information on this site to help your new addition and you get to know each other…Please post pictures when you can.
  • Hi I just joined!

    Member Introductions
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    JazzysMomJ
    My niece, who has pitt bulls and with whom I have friendly little "competition" as to who has the better dog, says that little "trick" doesn't prove Jazzy's smart, just that she has me well-trained. Well. . . then, she MUST be relatively smart. She's managed to do a better job "training" me than my parents and husband put together. LOL
  • Just introducing myself…

    Member Introductions
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    AlexA
    Hi! Welcome to Basenji Forums! Do you have any photos of Tucker? It would be great if you can post them in the Show Off Your Dog thread. Let us know if you need help posting your photos.