• Well, cool… both of you keep us up to date on the pending arrivals!!!!! And looks to me like Basenji Boy's polish is just fine... and Arti, your english is just fine also....

• @tanza:

Well, cool… both of you keep us up to date on the pending arrivals!!!!!

I swear Willy had nothing to do with it.:D 😃 Then again there was that Mexican fling.:D

• @Basenji_Boy:

I swear Willy had nothing to do with it.:D 😃 Then again there was that Mexican fling.:D

LOL…. very cute!!!!! 😃

• @Basenji_Boy:

😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃

• That is soooo cute!

• For those that may have missed the others that went with this one.

All kidding aside, I wish Arti a successful birth and all the puppies are healthy.

• Yes, me too…. an easy birth and healthy pups!!!! And we all can't wait to see pictures...

• I have hope that all will be good 🙂

• @tanza:

And we all can't wait to see pictures…

That's one of the cool things about this forum, someone has a litter and we all feel like relatives!:D It's fun watching them grow and develop…..especially from newborns.

• @Basenji_Boy:

That's one of the cool things about this forum, someone has a litter and we all feel like relatives!:D It's fun watching them grow and develop…..especially from newborns.

Exactly and especially for the US… since 99% of our puppies are born in Nov/Dec..... too bad we can't get "puppy breath" posted... 😃

• @tanza:

Exactly and especially for the US… since 99% of our puppies are born in Nov/Dec..... too bad we can't get "puppy breath" posted... 😃

Figures Jasper is our only oddball, he was born in April????

All the others, Nov, Dec….Jan.

That's so odd.

• My Maggii and OJ were born in Aug and Sept…. but that was the year that the Basenji Nationals was on the West Coast and there were a couple of bitches that were having puppy seasons... and they brought all the bitches in season... it took about a yr for them all (the ones that typically had one season a year) to get back to normal cycles... so yea.. that are some with "strange" b-days....

Bet Jasper's Mom said "I think I will wait a few months.. then I will be the only bitch around with pups".... ggggg

• @tanza:

Bet Jasper's Mom said "I think I will wait a few months.. then I will be the only bitch around with pups"…. ggggg

I like that:D 😃 😃 😃 😃 It wouldn't suprise me a bit.:D

• Arti was born in July 😃 😃 😃

• @Arti:

Arti was born in July 😃 😃 😃

Are the breeding seasons for Basenjis reversed in Poland?… Like they are in Australia?

• @tanza:

Are the breeding seasons for Basenjis reversed in Poland?… Like they are in Australia?

They shouldn't be…Poland is in the Northern Hemisphere with us 🙂

Good luck to Arti!

• Nope it's just odd like Kiya's…Kiya was born in Florida in December...but she only went in heat in the Autumn once...after that it was always April/May.

Oh and Kiya feels unloved btw... 😞 No spring fling for her this year...

• @annandael:

Nope it's just odd like Kiya's…Kiya was born in Florida in December...but she only went in heat in the Autumn once...after that it was always April/May.

Oh and Kiya feels unloved btw... 😞 No spring fling for her this year...

She is a beautiful B/W B Baby as well. 😉 No Spring fling huh?:D 😃 Poor Baby.:(

• …Nope had to postpone the breeding plans until NEXT year...SIGH
    But I'm guessing that's good though...as I have two dogs to show!

• Kiya is beautiful too! I'm sure she'll get as much attention - when it's her time!! Keep us posted!

Suggested Topics