• I got this posting from the basenji meetup in NYC…

Two 2 year old red & white littermates (male & female) need to be re-homed. They are neutered, microchipped, up to date on vaccines, crate trained, housebroken, excellent temperaments, raised with kids, Fanconi clear, etc. They must stay together. If anyone is interested, please contact me.

Doris Daniels

• Have you tried listing them with BRAT?
    They get a lot of folks up your way wanting basenjis.

• @Tayda_Lenny:

I got this posting from the basenji meetup in NYC…

Two 2 year old red & white littermates (male & female) need to be re-homed. They are neutered, microchipped, up to date on vaccines, crate trained, housebroken, excellent temperaments, raised with kids, Fanconi clear, etc. They must stay together. If anyone is interested, please contact me.

Doris Daniels

Isn't Doris in NJ?

• I have no idea. I got it in an email to the Basenji Meetup group in NYC. Its possible she is in NJ. I've never met any of them so I'm not sure where everyone comes from.

• Doris Daniels is a breeder, so I would guess that she is looking to place something she has bred… kennel name Djakomba.... would guess that maybe these were breeder returns?

• @tanza:

Doris Daniels is a breeder, so I would guess that she is looking to place something she has bred… kennel name Djakomba.... would guess that maybe these were breeder returns?

And she is in New Jersey

Suggested Topics