Skip to content

B-less hello from CT.

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    5k Views
    tanzaT
    Welcome and so sorry to hear about the health issues of your two B's…. Thank you for opening up your home to them... And Thank Goodness we now have DNA tests for Fanconi so that no Basenji ever has to suffer with this horrible affliction.
  • Hello from Ontario… with a B & a Bx

    Member Introductions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    998 Views
    No one has replied
  • Hello hello

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Oh wow - your sheltie is gorgeous! Will go to the other post to see your new basenji pics.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    11k Views
    youngandtiredY
    First off, Welcome to our site of valueable Basenji information. I have learned so much linking into this site, we have lots of laughs as well. My B, Sahara, crosses her legs all the time, she is such a showoff and often has the regal queen look. I love the look myself, they are such beautiful dogs I must say, not that I am partial or anything. Your Piper is so cute, welcome again.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    dashD
    @WriggleysMom: We've always had rescues and I feel like I've missed out on puppy antics, so I'm debating. Toby doesn't baroo or wag his tail and I really miss being met at the door with a welcome baroo and a tail trying to wag itself off!! I had a puppy and was getting the urge for another but now we have a 7-mo old foster and I can't take my eyes off her. I remembered I really did not miss that!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied