Skip to content

Train A Cyber Dog

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Does your dog have dementia?

    Off Topic
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    8k Views
    elbrantE
    @joan-duszka said in Does your dog have dementia?: five wooden boxes eyes tearing up
  • New Dog

    Off Topic
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    12k Views
    E
    Hi Angelica, He is gorgeous, what is the name of this dog? Glad that your dogs have accepted him and now happy with him. Stones Sharp Accountants
  • Dogs in video

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    LOVED that Sharron! I sent the link on to my sister and threatened that I am going to teach her Chow some of the tricks - I like the one where the two GS walk beside the guys and sit on cue. Hmmm… I might be able to get my cat Barney to do that. He's the one that already shakes a paw for a treat.
  • Snow Dogs

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    I love it, they were actually sliding down the hill..
  • New dog training method

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    AJs HumanA
    Where do you find this stuff??? It's great!!:D
  • Amazing dog

    Off Topic
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    The dog didn't die. He survived. The little dog pulled him to the side of the HWY and the firemen came. At least that was what was in the first report! Sorry.