• This is off the subject but I'm glad I'm not the only one with Picture issues.LOL

• Good afternoon:

Caia is about a year and a half old now. We have had her for a little more than six months. When I first saw Caia, I called the Forestry Service to see if there might be a place for her but a cross like that is unacceptable to any facility around here. The individual I spoke with told me to feed her until such time as she got killed either by a car, another coyote (if she is part) or someone shooting her. To this day I cannot wrap my mind around it being alright to leave such a sweet, beautiful little pup to die whether dog or coyote. Caia is learning to be a very good girl. It was hard at first because she chewed everything, (my coffee table leg, Shoes, hats, my husband's hearing aids) but we also learned to pick up our stuff and leave her chewies. She tends to "prance". Is that a Basenji trait or just her own? She loves to lay on the couch with me when we watch TV and also loves to pick on the other two "girls", my Beagle and my Shepherd. I am still working on getting pics uploaded. So sorry, I want you to really see what a beauty she is.

• It was actually the vet tech wasn't the most brilliant thing on the planet… needless to say I found another vet the next week and they think she might have some bulldog in her... what a mix. I believe that she definitely could have some bulldog in her judging by the way she lays around the house.

Suggested Topics