Skip to content

Tiggy Pictures From Oklahoma

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Pictures

    Moved Show Off Your Dog
    11
    2 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    jerrymac55J
    Good looking fellow😎😎
  • Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    ?
    Love these little doggies.
  • Show picture

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    BuanaB
    @irena: They are definitely handsome couple :). I understant definitely that Kas was nervous. My father is still nervous on shows although he started with showing 8 yrs ago :eek::D. :eek: we have a long way to go then :D
  • Funny pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    lauralopezL
    OMD! That's the biggest bean bag type of pillow I've ever seen. Those pups must be in heaven! Well maybe not heaven. Heaven would mean the main human bed. BUT those pups look like they have a great comfort right there. Great pixs!
  • Tiggy Claus & The Grinch (LOTS of pictures)

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    5k Views
    wizardW
    P.S. I like picture #2 the best – Tiggy is looking at Reggie like "what are you doing?"
  • Pictures of How Tiggy likes to sleep

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    6k Views
    tanzaT
    @WBL: Thats how I get treated at night, lol, the dogs personal heater and blanket adjuster Ah yes… that is one great things we humans are good for...