Skip to content

Bleeding Diarreah

Basenji Health Issues & Questions

Suggested Topics

  • Hair loss

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    28k Views
    No one has replied
  • Harness Bold Spot

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    12k Views
    V
    thank you everyone! The collar is ordered :-)
  • Not Interested In Eating His Food!

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    32
    1 Votes
    32 Posts
    14k Views
    KebasmomK
    @Mmasco If you are still here will you please update me on your pup? I'm interested because I have two of Rocket Man's litter mates.
  • Spay Early or Spay Later

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    22k Views
    senjisillyS
    @mryltis Read this comment from @morgansc within this post dated May 30, 2019, 7:49 AM. It answers your question. Ideally it is best to wait until age 24 months but no early than 18 months. https://basenjiforums.com/post/177284
  • Rectal bleeding + soft stool

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    13k Views
    Rita JeanR
    So happy to hear your boy is comming home and doing well. Has to get better so he can go find another kitty again. I do know Jaycee does not like change we took the sofa out and it upset her bottom end that night better next day. Then fourth day we got new sofa and upset her that day again and now all is well. I would try putting his crate back in your room. Take care. Rita Jean
  • Internal Bleeding?

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    etzbsederE
    They said that there is a overgrowth of Bacteria, which is common in some dogs. So I can either give him some yogurt or a med that they are giving me, as Medjai is a very picky eater. I just figured this would be easiest for now, but I'll try yogurt next time.