Skip to content

From the baby book.

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • My Baby Girl, Sahara

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    R
    I have to find a spot where there are no sheep around, as farmers are able to shoot (wild) dogs running with intentions on the sheep. Anything that runs is fair game. Mine love the free running. Find a football/cricket ground, or even tennis courts, to let them have a free run. As Sally Zande says, let em run. If there are two of you, drop one person off, and drive further into the woods or whatever, then let them out. It is fascinating to see where they go. And see who is the first to come back or to the other person. They will come back...you just have to wait.
  • My Baby Anubis :)

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    14k Views
    tanzaT
    @Patty: Apologies Tanza and Ivoss - I didn't check the breeding records. No apology necessary….:D
  • Our new baby is finally here!

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    2k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Dolce is beautiful, looking foward to reading all about her antics
  • Sleeping baby B

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    6k Views
    renaultf1R
    @wizard: She looks like a bunny in the secodn picture :) Ha, ha…that's what I always say about that photo. And technically, she WAS a ski bunny that weekend.:rolleyes: I took her for a walk out onto the trail that runs beside the condo so she could watch the chairlift and skiers and snowboarders. She was amazed - not afraid at all. In fact, she wanted to chase after them. :D
  • Our New Baby!

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    MomOfMyaM
    @Buana: Wow! Definately ment to be…. Are you going to visit her brother once in a while? We'll definately be getting together for play dates. Mya will have to endure their terrier attitudes though. I'm sure she can handle her own!
  • My New Baby

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    BarklessdogB
    I do most of the dog walking, winter almost always just me. I could not handle three on a walk! I agree a male & female is perfect. I would still love to own a brindle and a black & white, maybe the next pair. I also agree I dont see myself ever being basenjiless.