• @jys1011:

Pat-when you run them with other dogs do you try it out with a muzzle first?? I would be worried that a fight might break out 😞

I muzzle them from the beginning… getting them used to running with a muzzle when they are running alone is the best way, they begin to associate the putting the muzzle on with running. Muzzle = Tally Ho!!!!

• Kudos to Willy! Where do you take him for coursing? I've been trying to find a coursing location, but there don't seem to be any near Los Angeles. ~ Lori ~

• @ZenGrrrl:

Kudos to Willy! Where do you take him for coursing? I've been trying to find a coursing location, but there don't seem to be any near Los Angeles. ~ Lori ~

There are some in So. Cal… you need to look on www.asfa.org for coming events and http://www.akc.org/events/search/ for akc. On the AKC page put in Lure Coursing tests and trials for competition type and the click on California and search

• How fun! WTG Willy! I wish I had time to get Duke into this or agility of sorts. I don't have any time, but I know he'd make me proud like your Willy.

Suggested Topics