Skip to content

Jazzy's "pack"

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • With 'THANKS' to all of you

    Off Topic
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    tanzaT
    And to continue the Fopaw's theme here…. Kobey (Emerant Fopaw TriWizard At Tanza) had his very first Novice Rally shows yesterday and today. Yesterday he scored a 95 and 4th place for his first Rally Leg... today, he scored 98 and 1st place for his second Rally leg... Pass along my HI to Kevin... and tell him to give Therese a hug for me!!!!
  • Where's AH #11

    Off Topic
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    6k Views
    renaultf1R
    @Basenjimamma: …Oh, I want one of those generators too..they are just so darn expensive..We need them down here too, if we have a storm, our neighborhood of 25 or so homes are one of the last on the list to get our power back..it sucks.. We do have a generator that is large enough to either run the fridge and a few lamps, OR our waterpump..so you have to pick your battles when the electricity goes.. Yeah, see my problem is I want the whole house automatically on when the power goes out - gone are the days when I find it an adventure! As it is, I've compromised and were only doing the first floor (including all kitchen, laundry, office, bedrooms, bath, basement - furnace, well/water) and the only thing on the 2nd floor will be the bathroom. During the ice storm last winter we lost power for 4 days. During the ice storm of 98 (?) we lost power for 17days - CNN was filming right in front of our house. :eek:
  • Looking for photo's

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    MacPackM
    I just sent you a few humorous photos, will look through my files for better ones. All are by my husband Donald MacMillan. Anne (macpack)
  • Glad I have my B's

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    E
    @Natalplum: You both are in my thoughts. I hope your DH comes home safe and healthy. You will NEVER be lonely with your B's around. They are the best to call on for some love and comfort. Not to mention a lot of laughs! That's the best thing having a B brought into my life. I was so depressed, and then along came a B to make me laugh again. Worth their weight in gold, for sure….
  • If you don't know "Snopes", you should

    Off Topic
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    Robin_n_JackR
    What is it with MILs and chain forwards? I really have no interest in any of them, but DHs mom keeps sending them. DH's stepmother actually never emails us a letter….only forwards......sometimes 4 or 5 a day.
  • It's almost over!!!!

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    E
    Yay for you! Only 3 more weeks