Skip to content

Basenji's Galore

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • She's home !

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    9k Views
    DisconnectedD
    Yep, I spent about 3 days trying to come up with names, searching online and asking my parents and brother for names all we came up with was Olivia, so her final name will be either "One in a million" Olivia Palito or Olivia Palito "One in a million" (Olivia Palito is the portuguese name for Olive in Popeye[Palito means toothpick]) I have a few more photos of her but won't be uploading them today so maybe tomorrow I'll upload some !
  • Introducing 'ono' the basenji!

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    8k Views
    pacificNWbasenjiP
    Ono is a Hawaiian word, used to describe something that is 'the best' AND happens to be very basenji appropriate :) We hesitated naming her something that so strongly resembled 'no' but we don't use 'no' very much in our training, we say 'hey' to get their attention and then give them another cue to follow when we are redirecting their behaviour. The pups love the huge costco bed, and I love the great cedar smell :)
  • He's so handsome

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    ComicDom1C
    Snorky, Yes, Jason is very talented with the camera, although he won't agree if you ask him…so silly! Yes, Roo still fits in the bike trailer (Burley Tail Wagon.) Actually both dogs can go in it at the same time, there is a cloth divider so Bonzo doesn't have to put up with Roo's antics on the trip. Miranda
  • Basenji's love mint!

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    gemurrayG
    Last year we bought a catnip mouse for our cat, but Samantha likes to play with them more than the cat does!
  • My Basenji's got Elfed

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    DukeD
    How cool - My son and I enjoyed your dancing Basenji elves this morning. We watched it 3 times before breakfast. Thanks!
  • Boxenji w HOD, Basenji's,Heeler

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    abby_basenjiA
    They are all sweeties. I can't help it I just love animals.