Skip to content

Who has the largest Basenji

Basenji Health Issues & Questions

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji skirts

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    9k Views
    KipawaK
    Kipawa's skirt - it isn't big, but I actually love running my fingers over it. :)
  • Basenji dental

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    37
    0 Votes
    37 Posts
    25k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    @tanza: LOL …. so hmm... great weather = higher Vet costs... makes perfect sense to me!!! LOL great weather equals more want to live there. More want to live there, drives real estate costs up. Increased real estate costs drives other expenses up. LOL, it does make some sense. But then, wth is up with NYC which has icky weather? Oh wait, massive overcrowding, never mind.
  • Itching Basenji!

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    12k Views
    nobarkusN
    It's most likely a yeast infection. They get it in the ears quite often. Buddy has a yeast infection right now on his stomach.
  • Those Basenji ears?!?

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    BarklessdogB
    Our red girl dog has the same problem. Freaks out when you touch her ears with a swab, but loves the inside of her ears rubbed when petting her. You know the two handed ear & cheek rub. That gave me an idea!. I found some real soft white - tight gardening gloves (unused), gave her an ear massage and cleaned her ears out. it worked well. I was extra careful not to push the dirt down her ears, but did kind of a wiping motion out and away from her inner ears. She loved it!
  • Do Basenjis shed?

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    16k Views
    MantisM
    shedding will change dramatically depending on the food….
  • Lazy basenjis!

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    10k Views
    B
    @jys1011: HA HA..I was thinking the same thing…where do I get a bamboo stick?? Asia is the best place.:D :D :D But I do have some in the back yard.:D