Skip to content

Documented top speed

Basenji Health Issues & Questions

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    4 Posts
    157 Views
    N
    No sore spots whatsoever - though his stomach is almost permanently "taut" or flexed, unless he's had his anti-inflammatory meds. He eats well and can go to the bathroom well, but as days pass his hind legs are getting worse and worse (to the extent I'm sure he'll just end up permanently lame if I don't anything more). I am praying/hoping/wishing that laser therapy can provide some assistance, as his one session of a few weeks back resulted in him being almost "back to normal" for about 4-5 days! If I can get another miracle result, I think I will look into multiple treatments until he seems better. This is such a stressful time, but I'm grateful for your condolences/suggestions - everything helps - thank you so much!
  • Hair loss

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    28k Views
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    26k Views
    N
    @Saving Thanks so much for the information! I am researching further and continuing with her rehab exercises as best I can. Glad you recovered from your spinal injuries.
  • Belly Rash

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    24k Views
    SavingS
    Did she always have them or did they start after something/some time? Do antihistamines clear the problem?
  • Harness Bold Spot

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    12k Views
    V
    thank you everyone! The collar is ordered :-)
  • Top 7 worse dog food brands

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    tanzaT
    As we all know here, feeding becomes very personal… but these foods with corn and other "fillers" are like feeding your children a complete diet of junk food.... Hopefully people will come to understand the value of a good quality food for their pets.