What is your favorite color pattern?

• My favourite colour is R/W without too much white on the face as it can make it look too wide. I also like the tri's but only if they have defined clear markings and a nice rich tan. B/W's are probably my least favourite colour purely because you can't see the expression as clearly. My next one might be a brindle if it has nice markings.

• @basi:

My favourite colour is R/W without too much white on the face as it can make it look too wide. I also like the tri's but only if they have defined clear markings and a nice rich tan. B/W's are probably my least favourite colour purely because you can't see the expression as clearly. My next one might be a brindle if it has nice markings.

Maybe it is because I live with black and whites but I have never thought of their faces as less expressive. I love their heads.
    attachment_p_19891_0_rallyhd.jpg
    attachment_p_19891_1_rally_s_boy.jpg
    attachment_p_19891_2_rionsophie.jpg
    attachment_p_19891_3_sophiehead.jpg

• @lvoss:

Maybe it is because I live with black and whites but I have never thought of their faces as less expressive. I love their heads.

I love the b/w heads too. I think the wrinkles are a big part of the expression and I can see those clearly on the b/w male better than I can see them on the brindle male.

I never thought much of the b/w's…...till I got one.....or two.:rolleyes: 😃

Suggested Topics