Skip to content

Some of my favorite videos…

Basenji Talk
  • Basenji sings to the Braveheart theme.
    It's soooooo funny to see this dog. He must really know the song well because he starts out singing softly with the delicate music. And then he literally gets ready to BELT out when the music kicks up. lol… And then just as he began with the music, he ends with the final notes of the song. Might be my favorite video EVER.

    Okay, not the greatest video, but this reminds me of Miles when we first got him…. his howl was THIS loud!! He sounded like a tornado siren!!

  • The second one is hilarious, :D
    I wouldn't like to be the neighbours :eek:

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji video

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    curlytailsC
    This lady has a Facebook page with lots of other gorgeous pictures too. We're fans. =) https://www.facebook.com/AnubisTheBarklessDog EDIT: LOL, I see they've just posted their own intro! All the better!
  • Ice cubes Hanas favorite snack

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    KipawaK
    Another ice cube lover here. Kipawa totally loves them. We make sure though that he cannot see that they are coming out of the fridge water dispenser area. He is as smart as a whip and I fear he would figure it out. He also gets about 3 - 4 ice cubes in his water (fresh twice daily).
  • Dog sitter videos

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    wizardW
    I leave the radio on for EL D while I'm gone at work – not because it calms him down but because I don't want him going bonkers because he's hearing the squirrels making noise outside :) He generally sleeps while I'm gone.
  • Jack SPAZ Video!!

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    J
    Jack is sure having a good time running the B500!!! Hollie always incorporates our bed in the running too!! I can't wait to see what she does when we move and get more room. Thanks for sharing the video!!!
  • Favorite Chew Toys

    Basenji Talk
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    JazzysMomJ
    Oh yes, I've stepped on my fair share of hooves in the night, in the morning, in the afternoon… when they seem pretty well-chewed on, I toss 'em.
  • Favorite Dog Food, says Caesar!

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    lvossL
    I slice it and then cube it. Each cube ends up being no bigger than about a pea. I then have storage container that I put it in and keep it in the refrigerator. The great thing about it is that I can easily break the cube into even smaller pieces while I am working the dogs so they last the entire training class without really overfeeding the dogs.