Skip to content

The "Look"

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • "Warning" about Bs

    Basenji Talk
    33
    0 Votes
    33 Posts
    22k Views
    dadojeD
    How true. I'm surprised no one has started Basenji Anonymous, LOL It's like pringles can't have one. Although I have just one now. I have owned Basenjsi for 30 years. I tell my dog loving co-workers about Kay-Dee's antics and they love hearing about her. She goes a lot of places with me and she has her own fan club.
  • The "perfect" breed

    Basenji Talk
    54
    0 Votes
    54 Posts
    26k Views
    S
    The Evergreen basenji club in Seattle has wonderful lure coursing and rally training. The basenji weekend is Aug is a great way to see b's do all sorts of activities. The dogs doing rally and lurecoursing are my fav…
  • Coyote attacked my "B"

    Basenji Talk
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    16k Views
    S
    Thanks Tim. I appreciate your post. It will be all new for us all, so treats it is.
  • "Catching" food.

    Basenji Talk
    31
    0 Votes
    31 Posts
    20k Views
    RivermoonR
    Neither of mine will catch food, it hits them in the face and falls to the floor too. They're both pretty good at catching toys when I tell them to but do get bored with that game rather qiuckly.
  • Who gets "groomed" by their "B's"?

    Basenji Talk
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    15k Views
    nobarkusN
    If I put my arm around Nika when we're on the couch and my hand rests on her leg, she'll lick my hand for 10 minutes.
  • "clown dog does it again"

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    SunnyS
    LOL !!! i might not think it so funny when it happends to me…