• @nala121498:

I've got almost 14 acres! Me first, me first!!

It does say, Vermont and then Canada:D …..........14 acres.....shall I bring enough B's to fill up all 14 acres?:D 😃 😃 😃 Can't have all that park and one B in it?:D

• Well, if we have to meet somewhere, I can come to Vermont! Party all summer!!!!WOOOOHOOOOO!

• @nomrbddgs:

Well, if we have to meet somewhere, I can come to Vermont! Party all summer!!!!WOOOOHOOOOO!

😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃

Summers in Vermont and Canada are very nice…....we all meet at Nala's B&B.:eek: Then it's on to Oh Canada!:)

• Ok I declare Nala the winner…14 acres WOW :eek: :eek:...I can see my B's packing their bags as we speak! Tell Nala she's having friends over 😃 😃

So can we name your park..."Basenji Adventures" can u picture a roller coaster silhouette in the backround??? hmmm 🆒

• @jys1011:

Ok I declare Nala the winner…14 acres WOW :eek: :eek:...I can see my B's packing their bags as we speak! Tell Nala she's having friends over 😃 😃

So can we name your park..."Basenji Adventures" can u picture a roller coaster silhouette in the backround??? hmmm 🆒

Shall I pick you up on the way up to Vermont J??:D

3 acres…..14 acres...........the B's would never come in the house, they'd run and hunt all day!

• Ahhhhh, I can see it now-RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!

• @nomrbddgs:

Ahhhhh, I can see it now-RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!

Put enough of them out there, they'd bring something down.:eek: 😃

• C'mon up…and bring enough B's to roam the property! Now what would they take down? Hmmm...Moose! That would feed a crowd. Except of course, the vegetarians…We'll have lots of tomatoes and zucchini by the end of summer...pumpkins in the fall. I make a great pumpkin soup (if I do say so myself)...

• Well Nala you got yourself some B's 😃 😃 we Loooove pumpkin soup 😃 oh & so do the humans 😃

BTW-Vermont is only about 4-5hr trip for us…we can be there by dinner LOL :eek:

• Well, by the fall I'll have turkeys, too!!

• I have no idea what pumpkin soup is like….....first time I've heard of it. That might make it worth the trip right there!:D

Pass the Moose gravy and I'll some more of that pumpkin soup please.:D

• Moose, turkey and pumpkin soup it is!! The B's (and other pups) should be quite happy.

• …and J - my friend and her kids just left...I'll see you by 8!!

• Moose Gravy! MOOSE GRAVY!!! I have't had Moose Gravy in sooo long…....

• I want to come back in my next life as a B living at the Basenji Park! 😃

Suggested Topics