Skip to content

Dog Show

Basenji Showing

Suggested Topics

  • World dog show - results

    Basenji Showing
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    moetmumM
    Thank you for the pictures, I too enjoyed looking at the dogs, it was a good entry.
  • Dog Show in Mo

    Basenji Showing
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    lvossL
    I am glad that is all taken care of.
  • Show Certificate

    Basenji Showing
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    K
    Congrats, what a nice accomplishment!
  • Chance Had His First Dog Show

    Basenji Showing
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    jys1011J
    YAY Chance!! Sounds like little Chance had a good time despite the judge's opinions :p And in the end isn't that all that matters :D :D
  • EBC show?

    Basenji Showing
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    7k Views
    S
    I will be there fri afternoon thru sun.. I hope to see you!
  • World Dog Show Basenji Results

    Basenji Showing
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    12k Views
    ArtiA
    @Ambered: when i clicked the link, i thought did arti win best in show? well, she should have! really, i thought that the maltese had it. I saw this…Bracco Italiano…this very bautiful dog...fantastic movement...this was beautiful:p