Skip to content

Dog Show

Basenji Showing

Suggested Topics

  • World dog show - results

    Basenji Showing
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    moetmumM
    Thank you for the pictures, I too enjoyed looking at the dogs, it was a good entry.
  • A different look at showing dogs

    Basenji Showing
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    MandyM
    Thanks, I had to share it too.
  • Best in Show

    Basenji Showing
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    14k Views
    -ClarEmmKai--
    Congratulations!
  • Show Lead

    Basenji Showing
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    8k Views
    noodleN
    I have experimented with several different types. My favourite by far is a lambs leather half choke all in one. I feel I have enough control and they can't easily escape from them either!
  • IABCA Shows

    Basenji Showing
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    11k Views
    lvossL
    She did get photos taken. I don't know when she will get them though.
  • World Dog Show 2009

    Basenji Showing
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    irenaI
    @basi: Good luck to you both Petra & Irena, look forward to seeing the pics:D Many thanks! I think we will need that :D. There are going to go 72 Bs, Masai has another 8 boys in the youth class and Petra's Mody has 15 :eek: another girls there! I will try to take tons of pics :D.