Skip to content

Another Pic of Hank

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Another "What do I have"? pic heavy

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    We go to a dog park where a trainer goes to work with his GS and his Malinois - except that the Malinois looks a little more furry than yours, the shape and color of your dog very much resembles his. As an aside, he says his Malinois was very easy to train. (makes me embarrassed to even try to get my girls to "come" in his presence.:rolleyes:)
  • Sugars pic

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    P
    What a pretty girl!
  • Some pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    BuanaB
    @Kipawa: I love the licking/kiss picture. You can tell your basenji's almost think of Ryan as "their property". Great coursing photos - once your b's catch the lure, what is the look on their face? Is it like "darn it, I thought I was chasing a rabbit", or is just having the lure good enough for them. Sending you some nice hot tea and unpollinated fresh air. Hope you are feeling better soon. The only thing they think is: GOT IT GOT IT GOT IT :D
  • Outdoor pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    MacPackM
    Great photos! Love Tillo as King of the Park!
  • Pics, I like most

    Show Off Your Dog
    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    13k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Lovely pictures…I adore puppy pictures, thank you so much for sharing..
  • Rocco Pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    mriddochM
    Roscoe does that also. I have a mirrored closet door and he will see himself in the mirror. He'll sit and stare at himself and sometimes reach out a paw and try to touch himself. I think he thinks there's another basenji looking at him.