Skip to content

New Hampshire Mata Hauri

Basenji Puppy Pen

Suggested Topics

  • New Puppy Advice

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    31
    0 Votes
    31 Posts
    30k Views
    S
    @creambasenji said in New Puppy Advice: She's 9 months and 8.5 pounds. Doesn't seem she will be getting any bigger This must be a typo. 9 months or 9 weeks? At any rate, I'd love to see a picture of a cream Basenji, toy or not.
  • More questions from a potential new owner

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    23k Views
    Buddys PalB
    Have you brought home a new member yet???
  • I need help naming my new basenji pup!!

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    99
    0 Votes
    99 Posts
    74k Views
    misspodhradskyM
    Thank you Tanza. I was very curious. ill have to check out AKC. Thank you AgileBasenji. Yes i do live here so it would just be for fun and for some experience. I dont blame you on the points tho because it would be alot of money to not get anything out of it.
  • New puppy owner help please

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    lvossL
    The Whole Dog Journal just published their list of Approved Dry Foods. You have subscribe to get the article but they are a great resource and definately worth the subscription price. http://www.whole-dog-journal.com/
  • New Puppy Name

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    39
    0 Votes
    39 Posts
    22k Views
    Rita JeanR
    That's so nice she all ready loved you and was ready for her new home. You sound like a nice puppy parent. They are special. Rita Jean
  • New puppy with 9 month old

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    10k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    When I first got Sugar, then Damisi, the neck biting was allowed to be a bit rough until about six, seven months old, the Shadow put them in their place. I've found they generally work it out and if it gets too rough, someone will retaliate, but without really hurting the other.