Skip to content

Molly Girl

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Gotcha Girl!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    D
    @elbrant That kind of sums it up, I figured a mixture of “why are you doing that” and “I’m about to do something very mischievous” lol.
  • My 2 Senji girls!

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    8k Views
    N
    @DebraDownSouth Thank You ~ I love that nice solid 6 ft. fence!!
  • Pumkin and Molly

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    eeeefarmE
    Happy dogs, for sure! Thanks for posting.
  • Gorgeous Girl or What?!

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    9k Views
    BlacChevB
    Very pretty girl you have there. Sent from up range, at about 3100 fps
  • New BABY B girl!

    Show Off Your Dog
    75
    0 Votes
    75 Posts
    42k Views
    tanzaT
    @diff_eqs: Ok… here's what is going to make you guys happy... Upon talking to some knowledgeable people (thanks to all), and doing some more research on the breeder, we have decided to not get that puppy. Although I am disappointed, I am glad that I did not make what could potentially turn out to be a really big mistake. I am going to call a couple of people though, not giving up yet. (Kathy, if you end up having a girl available, keep me posted, please!) If we end up not getting anything this year, we are going to try breeding Lana again and keeping one of the babies for sure. My thoughts are, "I think you made a wise decision"…...
  • My Girl SAHARA

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    Sahara does look a lot like bella. She is a beautiful red & white, where did you get her?:)