Skip to content

Young male available (Nj)

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    tanzaT
    Go to www.basenji.org and search for breeders by state
  • Wanted: Male Basenji :)

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    12k Views
    tanzaT
    I think that many adopters would pay for the cost. And add to that if it is a situation that a person has contacted BRAT to give up the dog and he/she is not tested then they should be required to put up that fee. I think that BRAT does an excellent job in most respects, however this is one point that I really disagree with not testing. I am not sure that they would agree to test even if people covered the cost
  • Young Basenji wanted!

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    P
    Schouiffy, there is indeed a Basenji Rescue in the UK - at times there are sevral dogs there but at present there don't appear to be any but you never know! We are very fortunate not to have as many (even proportionately) to the USA. What a pity it would be so expensive and complicated to take some of the USA Basenjis. There is often a waiting list for rescue Basenjis here so it's often possible to rehome dogs direct from the original home.. Debra - it is unusual for a club officer to have this position but unfortunately the other coordinators resigned and nobody could take on the job. I don't think that there are the dedicated people here that you have in the USA and Canada. I do admire the hard work that is put in to rehome Basenjis there.
  • Handsome tri male in NJ rescue

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    Y
    A rescue dog is so rewarding and an adult especially if housebroken is sooo much easier than a pup. Submit an application as soon as possible to be sure you are approved. If approved, you'll be ready when you see the dog you want online.
  • 0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjiMayaB
    @bernicem77: I'm not sure if you found a male, but BRAT has two males available in Ontario. Thank you. Just saw the latest dog post.
  • Looking for young R/W Male Pup in Chicago

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    J
    You could also try America's Basenji Rescue.I know Keath who runs the rescue and he is wonderful.They do have several available right now. America'sBasenjiRescue.org Kathryn D. Ladick Jaroufa Hounds