Skip to content

Addison's Disease

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • It's been a long time since I've been here.

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    D
    I have not been on for about a month and am trying to catch up reading all the posts I have missed! Jennifer
  • That's the spot!

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    If Malaika is lying down and you tickle her tum, she rolls partialy over or lifts her back leg to give better access :D She also loves you to scratch the back of her head, this makes her frown and her lips stretch into a realy long Crocodile grin. I will have to try and get a pic,lol
  • Who's in Farnborough??

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    MayaM
    No, Zurich :)
  • Where's the leash?

    Basenji Talk
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    E
    If you find that you have excessive collars/leashes, you may want to call your local shelter and see if they would like to have them. So many shelters run on such a shoestring budget, it might be something they'd be able to use but not afford…. Just a thought
  • Daddy.. what's she doing..?

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    M
    @snorky998: You guys got me laughing as I picture "Elaine" from the 'Friends' TV series when she thinks she's the great dancer, and she really appears to be in some sort of zen spaz attack.:D I think you are thinking of Elaine from Seinfeld…. but that is exactly what I was thinking of
  • Jack's Lyme Disease & Recent Problems…

    Basenji Talk
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    gbroxonG
    @tanza: Things like biting behaviors.. just wanted to make a point that meds are for specific behaviors.. not a cure all Oh, I agree completely! They are definitely NOT a cure-all. IMO, drugs used for unwwanted behavior should only be used as part of a behavior modification program, especially when dealing with SA.