Skip to content

We are looking Basenji / live in turkey Istanbul

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • Looking for a Basenji (Spain)

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    senjisillyS
    Oddly enough, there is another person in Spain needing to rehome their Basenji puppy. The fellow's girlfriend does not like dogs. The topic is "Basenji puppy for adoption (Spain)" and the guy is @Luc21. Hope you can contact him.
  • Looking for a red/brindle basenji in MALTA

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    J
    A quick google search yielded this site: www.eurobreeders.com. Search breeds, then B, then look for Basenji. There where many breeders that popped up including a couple in Italy, which isn’t too far I suppose. I have no idea about Basenji breeding in Europe though. Do your homework.
  • 1 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    ZandeZ
    Post me privately (after you have read my website (thanks for the plug, Redial !)) and I will sendyou a list of the Breed Club secretaries. There are quite a few litters on the ground this winter bit I imagine most are sold or at least bespoke. You may need to get on a list for next season.
  • Looking for young basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • Looking for a basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    18k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    My gut feeling is if you can't find a dog who is utterly good with cats already, your best and safest bet is a puppy. I suggest you get on a couple of breeder's list and wait for the perfect pup for your house.
  • Looking for Basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    5k Views
    J
    He has never owned a Basenji before no, but he has researched them. Thank you for the info. I will talk to him.