We are looking Basenji / live in turkey Istanbul

• Hi,

We woul dlike to have male basenji. How can i find one of Basenji and export to Turkey/Istanbul? Do you have any idea? It is not possible to find right original one in Turkey.

Thank you for your help..
    Caner

Turkey KIF Turkish Kennel Club www.kif.org.tr

• Hi Debra,

I contacted with them and just one breeder in Turkey and he does not have any puppy while couple of years. As i understood just 4 adult basenji live in Turkey and i am thinking to build Basenji Turkey Club πŸ™‚ But first of all i must meet with my puppy πŸ™‚ . Thank you for your replay.

• ::: i am thinking to build Basenji Turkey Club:::

Have you ever shown a dog? Do you study genetics and pedigrees? Just getting a dog is truly the tip of becoming a breeder. Looking at countries around you, even as far as Greece, few breeders. You need a mentor, you need access to dog shows where you can get enough points to title. Otherwise, you'll simply be breeding pets. Since good responsible breeds put restriction on breeding -- dependent on passing certain health tests and competing in conformation show, etc. it's not likely you will get a dog you can breed of high quality.

• hi! Ukraine and Poland is close to you. They have a lot good dogs.. If it is still actual, can you be more specific in the choice - male or female, color.. and I will be able to find for you a couple breeders

• Hi All,

Finally we got our new baby to home! Thank you for your all recommendation. By the way no any way to find Basenji in Turkey. Should import some country!

BR

• @caner We need pictures! πŸ™‚ Where did you end up getting your pup?

• @debradownsouth, you mentioned there are a few breeders in Greece, can you please tell me who they are because I can't find any...
    Thank you!!

• http://www.basenji.net/umboa/

UMBOA Kennel Base
    Wa
    Kennel SIRE

Barbavari Adolf (Congo),
    Romania Junior Champion, Romania Champion, Romania Champion Cum Laudae.

Kennel DAMS

Zilavolgyi Dorisz (Kala),
    Romania Junior Champion, Champion of Champions Hungary 1998, Breed Champion Hungary 1998.
    Zilavolgyi Donna (Sade), not shown.

There are two litters of puppies available, one of 6 (Kala) and one of 5 (Sade).

Contact Info

Mr. Danut Demian
    Arad, Romania

• 40 94 280 849
    • 40 57 214 996

• https://www.fallohide.dk/basenjis_in_greece.htm.

Basenjis in Greece
    Peter Papadopoulos imported the first basenji to Greece from England in 1999 - . no litters has been bred as on last update. He seems the person involved.

• I will check it out!! Thank you very much for your time!!! πŸ™‚

• @debradownsouth 0_1566473898326_Heidi.JPG

Hi All, this is our little girl Heidi! sorry for late answer the topic We were so busy with fun with all family πŸ™‚
    If some one have question about dog transportation with Turkish Airlines, i can share my experience.

• Hello. Where did you get your basenji in Δ°stanbul? Do you know a place I can get one? How are your experiences with it in a home setting?

Suggested Topics