Skip to content

Craigslist pup

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji Pup Wanted

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    9
    1 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views
    M
    @morsesa time to see the vet
  • pup at rescue

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    9
    2 Votes
    9 Posts
    3k Views
    senjisillyS
    @elbrant Tanner in Connecticut is a senior purebred. I had a lengthy conversation with the owner. Tanner is 12 years old. Her owner have recently retired and downsized their home. Tanner isn't coping with the smaller space. There are more details but I prefer not to mention them in a relatively public forum. https://post.rescueme.org/21-03-07-00204
  • Looking for a female pup

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    2k Views
    elbrantE
    @gianna said in Looking for a female pup: as far as i can afford to go... I think @zande was asking what distance you would be willing to travel.... 10km? 800km?
  • Wanted Basenji pup

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    5k Views
    M
    @markw cast you net far. We lived in Hawaii and found our love in New Zealand. Cost was $2,000 including air fare. He was well worth it. morse.stafford@gmail.com
  • Basenjis on Craigslist

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    17k Views
    S
    Yes, its seems to be the way, just leave something if its not convient. My family was Navy, 30 and as I am 60 old, you know that was a ways back. We took our ****er to Hawaii 2 times. Yes, expensive, but part of the family. Wish folks were more responsible, sigh, but times seem to be changing. what was deleted is spanial, co*ker…laugh.
  • All craigslist search

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    misspodhradskyM
    thank you for the post :) I didnt know there was a such website haha