Skip to content

Wanted: Male Basenji in Michigan

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • wanted a basenji dog male or female in UK.

    Moved Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    ZandeZ
    Only in a negative sense. There are none available. All breeders have lists spilling over to next year. But email me privately and I will send you a list of Breed Club Secretaries. If you get in quick, you will be my 184th enquiry since lockdown and I haven't bred for 10 years or more. No - you are too late already, 2 more in this morning. . . so you might make it to 186th on my list.
  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    tanzaT
    Go to www.basenji.org and search for breeders by state
  • Basenji Puppy Wanted!!

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • **WANTED** Male Basenji Puppy near New York

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    8k Views
    tanzaT
    Amen Lisa about "in-laws"… LOL... or any family member that is not Basenji wise....
  • Basenji wanted!

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    14k Views
    khanisK
    @DebraDownSouth: Still don't know why Debbi is really Terri, but at least I have the dogs sorted. Long story, but all with good reason :-) Teri is a good person and treats her dogs like kings. She does good by them and those pups deserve good homes… sooner than later we hope!
  • Basenji Wanted

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    9k Views
    M
    Hello I'm in Miami, Florida and puppies will be available 01/14/07 I have (2) Girls and (1) boy. I have my own question and Answers quiz as far where the puppy will be staying at and since your in Florida one of the questions is if I can keep in touch and bring the mom and dad around some time. any how please let me know if your intrested. Take Care, Maylin