Skip to content

Looking for Mar J breeder

Breeder Talk

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    16 Posts
    16k Views
    E
    @zande thank you so much for your help
  • Breeder control

    Breeder Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Exactly– responsible small breeders will be shut down and puppymillers flourish if we don't.
  • Looking for a Basenji Breeder

    Breeder Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    9k Views
    1
    Thanks for the tips!
  • Looking

    Breeder Talk
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    11k Views
    P
    I agree that cost is not necessarily indicative of the quality of a dog but rather it does reflect the time, energy and costs of producing litters. I find with my own, any way, that there is a terrific saving on veterinary costs as I find that in my experience in general Basenjis are a very healthy breed and trips to the vets in between puppyhood and old age.are minma compared to many breeds. Before anybody comments, I do appreciate that some do seem to have many health problems but overall I think that it is probably quite a small portion..
  • Looking for a breeder

    Breeder Talk
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    8k Views
    N
    I'm sorry for your loss. I did not mean to seem overly harsh, but I am glad you found the article eye-opening. I am very sad that you lost your boy so young. Please consider giving a homeless dog a second chance, or buy only from responsible breeders for a pup. it really is worth it. -Nicole
  • Questions about Breeder????

    Breeder Talk
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    7k Views
    tanzaT
    @Lauma: Do you have any information on Itzyu Basenjis in VA? My mother and brother are adopting a "Golden Opportunity" dog from them next month. Can't go wrong with a Basenji from Itzyu Basenjis…. my opinion is go for it..... and they will get a great "golden opportunity" dog from them!