Skip to content

Looking for breeder recommendation in Czech Republic!

Breeder Talk
  • So my in laws were here visiting for about a month after our wedding and they (mom, brother, niece and nephew) just loved Lenny and Tayda so much that they are apparently interested in learning more about basenjis and possibly adopting one! Can anyone recommend a czech breeder that I can point them to, to ask questions, and maybe visit? Of course one that does Fanconi testing and all other health tests….

    I think irena is in the C.Z?

  • @Tayda_Lenny:

    So my in laws were here visiting for about a month after our wedding and they (mom, brother, niece and nephew) just loved Lenny and Tayda so much that they are apparently interested in learning more about basenjis and possibly adopting one! Can anyone recommend a czech breeder that I can point them to, to ask questions, and maybe visit? Of course one that does Fanconi testing and all other health tests….

    I think irena is in the C.Z?

    Hi,
    yes I am from Czech Rep. and there is no problem to come for a visit and ask questions ;). You can send them our website address and they can contact me (Irena) or my dad (Miroslav)
    http://astheniabasenji.weebly.com/
    Or you can send me their email address if it is better for them.
    I would be pleased to meet your new family and recommend them a breeder :).

  • Irena can certainly help you out. :) I got Lycia from Ekibondo Kennels in Cz and they were positively lovely.

  • I recommend Irena, Asthenia basenjis ;) :)

  • @Janneke:

    I recommend Irena, Asthenia basenjis ;) :)

    Thank you Janneke for your recommendation :);)!

Suggested Topics

  • Breeders in the Uk

    Moved Breeder Talk
    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    7k Views
    ZandeZ
    I assume you mean for next winter's litters ? Nothing available at all right now - all this winter's crop will have been promised long since and be leaving the nest soon if they aren't already resettled. However, if you email me (see signature block - email addresses are on the websites) I will send you a list of Breed Club secretaries.
  • 0 Votes
    16 Posts
    16k Views
    E
    @zande thank you so much for your help
  • Looking for basenji breeder Scotland/UK

    Breeder Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    11k Views
    ZandeZ
    Best you can hope for now is to get onto a list for this winter but all the breeders have had full lists now for some time. You may find you have to wait for next winter. Demand this year is through the roof - we are weeding things out as much as possible. Email me privately - addresses are on the websites listed in my signature block.
  • Looking for Mar J breeder

    Breeder Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    I am glad you have and love your dog, but Mar J was a puppymill that shut down with hundreds of "stock" sold off at auction. Please, if you want another dog... go to a responsible breeder or try Pam Hamilton with Camp Basenji for a rescue. For the rest.. read about the conditions of those poor animals (scroll down to the bottom section) and the attempts to save some of them from being sold to people who would mostly just do the same with: https://basenjiforums.com/topic/921/mo-puppymiller-being-shut-down-basenjis-need-help/3
  • MO Breeder

    Breeder Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Looks like he co owns at least this dog with Sally: 43 CH SONBAR ENERGY -EFFICIENT RONEL. HM 93103801. 11-15-00 By Ch Ronel's General Purpose Jerlin - Ch Sonbar Brite Wildirishrose. Dog. Owner: E G MacFarland & Sally Wuornos., South Bend, IN 46613. Breeder: Sally Wuornos. Contact her: http://sonbar.homestead.com/
  • Breeders

    Breeder Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    khanisK
    Pam Geoffroy [Eldorado] is President of the BCOA and Debbi Hauri [Mata Hauri] is a longtime Basenji breeder. I am sure you would love a pup from either of them :-)