Skip to content

Newbie here to say HI

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    11k Views
    K
    Happy birthday Trog - love the spots and love the name. Congrats on the new pup!
  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    7k Views
    KipawaK
    So nice to have you here, Jerome and Rudy. :)
  • Hi everyone im a newbie :)

    Member Introductions
    40
    0 Votes
    40 Posts
    18k Views
    K
    Yes. It seems crate training is super important as safety to the dog. As to B escaping, I am not too worried as at my house there is a inner court yard that has another door leading up to my front door. Usually when people ring the door bell, they ring the outside bell. I though have to go through 2 doors, which is great especially if the dog escapes from one door, he is stopped at the other ;) That portion I am pretty confident.
  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    17k Views
    S
    I should have added a laugh or smile. sorry, cute photo
  • Hi Hi from Australia

    Member Introductions
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    18k Views
    raye_hicksR
    Okay I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to post my first picture. This is all new to me and I would like to post a picture of my 2 basenjis.
  • Thought we would say hi….

    Member Introductions
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    DukeD
    Welcome - to the Forum - It's alot of fun - Enjoy!