• Banned

0_1482629744234_avatar.jpg

• Edited because I read your other post. You created these dogs. I don't expect you to even consider my advice, but the red and white is overweight. Please consider joints and spine and get off the excess pounds.

• Banned

its people like you that give the internet a bad name, no one asked for your opinion, though you are free to give one, but I will point out, it is misinformed and misdirected. F0_1482720041570_new.jpg or your information, the female is a mixed breed, so you have no idea what she is mixed with to make such a comment. Also we did feed her alot while she was nursing, she had 6 pups to feed during her term and after, she lost it all shortly after this picture, but it was one, we had them all sit for a moment, and it is still my favorite.![alt text]![alt text]

• Breed doesn't matter, overweight is over weight. But yes, if that was right after puppies.

And I understand... when you want to breed your pets/mixed breeds and spoilsports like me point out if is not responsible, it does ruin the fun. You're welcome.

• @katoman Hey, you should really try to relax some! You jump to the defensive all the time!! This is a forum......it's for everyone to voice their opinion!! You're not on trial here! It's really pretty interesting when a bunch of people start voicing their idea's & opinions! You're not going to get sue'd because you bred your dogs (at least not by any of us & doubtfully by the folks who bought the pups!). I bet there's a happy guy in there some where ~ let him out for awhile! Okay? It's easy to get along with most everyone here!!

Suggested Topics