I tried to search the forum for earlier threads, but didn't find much specific enough, so here goes.
Lela, our 2,5 year old, is a very social, playful thing, but she is starting to show this behaviour:
when she finds herself
- in a new situation with a lot of new impressions,
- or with a lot of people/children around her,
- or with us but approached from above,
- or outside off leash and busy with other things
she is likely to deliver a Level 1 snap to a hand approaching from above (no contact between teeth and skin).
She gives no growl or other warning.
- what may cause this behaviour (fear, dominance, sensory overload?)
- how to correct properly?
- how to explain to other people?
Thanks for your input.
Here a video of our morning walk today (finally spring!); Lela is the first to appear before camera (naturally)