Skip to content

A few pictures of Ella

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    19k Views
    DexterDexD
    Not as often as he used to, but he still does it once in a big while, and then he tries to dive under the couch like he used to, but instead he just slams into it because he is too big! haha
  • Kell pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    V
    Awwww, the imfamous Kell!!!! I can picture him running with the scissors!!!!!! He's too cute!!!!:):) Love Kell stories!!!
  • Snow pictures

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Great pictures - Cody looks like he was really enjoying the snow! But the last picture says it all - "okay, that was fun but now I'm cold and tired and leave me alone" One of mine would probably play in the snow; the other wouldn't put one single foot in it!
  • Ella unleashed

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    7k Views
    wizardW
    I lived in the northern Rockies for 13 years and miss it a lot so I really enjoyed your pictures. I especially love the one with the mountains in the backdrop.
  • Pictures of Mali

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    iluvmaliI
    snapped this the other day when she was just sitting there. She looked up at me with this "Oh… hello" expression. [image: 125174685_405513859_0.jpg]
  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    7k Views
    No one has replied