Skip to content

New Basenji/Mix ?

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Rescue - Basenji/Whippet mix?

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    6k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Yeah, doesn't show up at all for me.
  • Basenji/Chi Mix?

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    7k Views
    D
    I think I see some of the basenji ears, especially in the second picture. I just want to grab them and rub them good! :) It's most likely that there is at least a black lab there too. Also it may be not the first "mix". If it is a generation over there may be more then one mix in there. But either way, Lilly is adorable! :):) It's awesome that she has a good forever home now.
  • Is my new rescue a basenji mix?

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    11k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    You are in Florida… a sad hotbed of byb/puppymill country. Yep agree with the rest, looks basenji to me too. You might contact Pam Hamilton because she'll know if you are in the hoarder area. I'll ask her to check in here.
  • My new basenji

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    KipawaK
    She is lovely!
  • New to the Forum Sky the Basenji Mix

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    snorky998S
    She is sooooo cute!! At first I thought "how fuzzy!!!"….and the more I looked the more I thought this looks like a punk-rocker Basenji:D A little hair gel and a little vegetable dye with a spike collar and spike ankle bracelets......what a great halloween costume:) Adorable dog. Thanks for sharing.