Skip to content

Maca and Laika on her bed

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji pup bed

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    LOL I still remember poor Mukat, my Rottie who really ran away from puppies in all stages. she was minding her own business laying in the hall and Awen saw her. She turned around and began BACKING down the hallway, turning her head to look ocassionally. Mukat's face expressed HORROR. But what could she do with dignity? It wasn't really LOOKING at her. It wasn't REALLY doing anything threatening that would justify her fleeing. Plus, to flee she had to go PAST IT in the hallway. So Arwen kept backing. And backing. And then she got right next to her and sat on her. If only I'd had my camera. Poor Mukat. She just stayed totally still, praying it would move eventually.
  • Relaxation in bed

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    12k Views
    ForexjohnnyF
    Such great photo's. I really love the last one, so peaceful. john
  • Morning play under the bed

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    N
    The look on Chance's face is just too adorable. -Nicole
  • This is what we do before we go to bed

    Show Off Your Dog
    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    14k Views
    snorky998S
    Tillo is such a good boy!! You're very lucky to have not only a talented B., but also such a handsome man. Barkless….HAHAHAHA....sump pump....HAHAHAHA....complete with plumbers crack (sort of)....HAHAHHA....GREAT one liner, I was at critical mass (full bladder) when I read that and almost wet myself. Thanks!! A Good laugh was what I needed.
  • Video: Bed stories

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    C
    what a great video, please let us watch more of these!
  • Chance Playing In Bed

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    B
    Too darn cute Vanessa, he'll be sleeping in that bed before to long.:D If he hasn't weaseled his way in there already!:D