Skip to content

Big Brag

Basenji Showing

Suggested Topics

  • Dogshow brag!

    Basenji Showing
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    tanzaT
    Primo is too cute for words…. and yes there are some lovely pieces... loved the 2 Russell Terriers with the english tack... I think it was called tattle tail?
  • BRAG Time !!!

    Basenji Showing
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    Chealsie508C
    Sounds like a very successful day, congratulations
  • Bath Brag

    Basenji Showing
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    KipawaK
    Bath brag…. ha ha. I am not sure where my head was, but I thought I would be seeing Maya lounging in a nice bubble bath with candles around her! Congratulations to both you and Maya - good work!
  • Rio Brag

    Basenji Showing
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    E
    Congratulations Rio!
  • Kobey Brag

    Basenji Showing
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    YodelDogsY
    Congrats, Pat. Kobey is maturing very nicely. He's a handsome boy. :)
  • Apache Brag

    Basenji Showing
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    QuercusQ
    Whoo, hooo!!! That is so great! Congrats!