Skip to content

Hello from Ontario… with a B & a Bx

Member Introductions
  • Hello everyone. A quick introduction, and a thank you to all who create, maintain and participate on this forum. It is a wonderful resource for B and B mix enthusiasts and a most enjoyable site to visit to simply read the many marvelous tales of Basenjis and their devoted loving people. My name is Jen, and my husband and I are the humbled human servants of a recently adopted 1 yr. old male tri B and a 3 yr. old female B/Boxer mix.

    We've been pack leaders to many canine friends over the decades, and delight in the company of our dogs. We are always exactly where we want to be, when we are with our B's. It is my belief, that to earn the love, respect and devotion of any animal, is the greatest reward this mortal coil can offer.

    Nice to meet you all,
    Jen

Suggested Topics

  • Hello, From Ontario, Canada 🇨🇦

    Member Introductions
    11
    5 Votes
    11 Posts
    4k Views
    C
    You’ll see. It’ll be very open. I have a backup one for traveling that is wired.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    KipawaK
    Big hugs to you for adopting an older basenji. My heart gets broken when I see the senior b's on the BRAT web page. :( So give Pippi a hug for me.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views
    B
    Okay I wll fill the BRAT application out again …..can't hurt
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    phoenix3P
    I have a question though how do i post pics so that you can see them in the page instead of having to open an attachment ? :)
  • Hello From Barrie Ontario

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    gbroxonG
    Welcome! Where's the pics? We need pics!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    4k Views
    lauralopezL
    Hi Kim, Love your pictures. I saw your Blog too! Thanks for sharing.