Basenji Club of America National Specialty - Trophy Sponsors

• Cross posted from another list. Note that we hope to have PayPal up and working this weekend.

With the BCOA National Specialty just around the corner, I wanted to remind everyone that all of our deadlines will be earlier than usual. In fact the deadline for your trophy donation to make it into the premium list is just a few weeks away! So it is time to go to the National Specialty website and chose your class before your favorites are taken.

Remember it is a great way for you or your puppy owners to memorialize a beloved basenji who has passed. As a breeder I have found it is a wonderful way to awknowledge the hard work my owners and co-owners have put into making the dogs from my kennel successful in the ring, field and happy companions! What better way to say thank you than to donate in someones name?

Every little bit helps to fund the 2013 National Specialty trophies!

This year we plan to have beautiful custom etched leadfree crystal and glassware for the lucky winners. For the Juniors we have gorgeous handcrafted braided leather leads complete with silver beads.

Please let me know if you have any questions
    T: 425 888 6323
    E: lisaRhart@comcast.net

Lisa Hart
    2013 BCOA National Specialty Trophy Co-chair

Suggested Topics