• Anyone know any of the Juniors - give them a way to go - we need these young people interested in our breed!

Congrats to all

• Congrats to all!!!

I wish the Nationals micro site had results posted.

• Bob: Ch Reveille Push The Limit To Mv
    Bow: Sirius-nyanga Signature Series
    Bos: Ch Taji's Klassic Lil Black Dress

Aom's: Ch Eldorado's Echo Of Amicon,
    Ch Arubmec's Crocodile Rock,
    Ch Eldorado's Echo Of The Wind,
    Ch Wakili Signet Dooney,
    Ch Jasiri Sukari Congo-leeza Rice,
    Meisterhaus Dazzle N Daze

• Ch Eldorado's Echo Of Amicon

I suspect this name was a catalog typo and the dog is actually Ch Eldorado's Echo Of An Icon.

Congrats to all the winners and placements!

• I´m so glad Efia´s litter sister Garbo aka Wazin Red Empress became best bitch puppy R/W 9-12 months in the sweepstakes and at the regular show way to go girl:D

• Yeah for "Sean" Eldorado N Akuaba Never Say Never for his
    Reserve Winners Dog and Best Bred By Exhibitor.

Sean's daddy "Rocket Man", AmCdn CH Candu's Rocket Man,
    was also RWD at his first national specialty!

Brother Sir and sister Raven also placed in their big puppy classes!

• @khanis:

Yeah for "Sean" Eldorado N Akuaba Never Say Never for his
    Reserve Winners Dog and Best Bred By Exhibitor.

Sean's daddy "Rocket Man", AmCdn CH Candu's Rocket Man,
    was also RWD at his first national specialty!

Brother Sir and sister Raven also placed in their big puppy classes!

That is really cool about Rocket Man. I was so happy to see how the "Never" kids did at the National.

BTW, Kathy, my girl Ruby (Ch Eldorado N Akuaba Bejeweled) is Sean, Sir and Raven's mom. So does that make us in-laws? 😃

• @renaultf1:

That is really cool about Rocket Man. I was so happy to see how the "Never" kids did at the National.

BTW, Kathy, my girl Ruby (Ch Eldorado N Akuaba Bejeweled) is Sean, Sir and Raven's mom. So does that make us in-laws? 😃

And FTR, former B Forums regular, Basenji Boy owns Raven 🙂 I bet they are thrilled!!

• @Quercus:

And FTR, former B Forums regular, Basenji Boy owns Raven 🙂 I bet they are thrilled!!

Actually, the Raven that BasenjiBoy owns is not THIS Raven. This Raven (Eldorado n Akuaba's Nevermore) is owned by Andrew Sawler (same person that owns Eldorado Echo of an Icon…"Jimmy"). BasenjiBoy does have one of the Never pups, though...Rylee (Eldorado n Akuaba's Never Been Kissed)...a red girl. My understanding was that Rylee was at the National but misbehaved on the table...

• @renaultf1:

Actually, the Raven that BasenjiBoy owns is not THIS Raven. This Raven (Eldorado n Akuaba's Nevermore) is owned by Andrew Sawler (same person that owns Eldorado Echo of an Icon…"Jimmy"). BasenjiBoy does have one of the Never pups, though...Rylee (Eldorado n Akuaba's Never Been Kissed)...a red girl. My understanding was that Rylee was at the National but misbehaved on the table...

Ooops….that is right, of course! Their new girl IS Rylee...sorry about that!

Suggested Topics