Basenji Club of Canada Specialy

Has anyone out there been to the BCOC Specialty? We'd like to go and need info on a good place to stay and what kind of exams and paper work (if any) are required to take our dogs. I've heard something about needing an ERN number but am not sure what all has to be done. Can anyone out there offer any help?

Thanks, Karen

This is a new site this year, so I'm unfamiliar with it Karen. For crossing the Border you will need updated rabies shot certificates. That's about it. You can register with a 'listing' fee and if you win and want to keep the points, you can register after the show.

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.