Hi Jeff,
Kilo could get a proper race title if he came here with me.
Diva will start racing this month. I expect that she will excell in
all venues,LGRA,NOTRA,Lure Coursing.
Kathryn
and "Diva"
Jaroufa's The Glamazon at Etowah
AS DonC says,"the question of whether they WANT to...". I had one that after about a mile would lay down on his side and refuse to move. More than once did I have to carry that pain the butt Basenji, on my shoulders native style, home.
Welcome to all of you. So exciting with a new pup..
Look through the puppy threads and also the training threads..lots of info to read..
Where in TX are you, I am in Houston, if you are close, it would be fun to meet up..
I started with a cat toy with a pl bag tied on the end to see if they would be interested before i went any further. The I used an old fishing rod with rope tied from there. Kind of worked the same as a lunge whip. (I'm too cheap to buy one if I don't absolutely need one)