• @Duke:

BBoy! What a busy, fun weekend. Glad you got to go to this one - guess you had no choice since all the Basenjis camped out in your park. How cool! Loved all the pictures - Thanks for sharing the good times with us.

I hope to go to a couple more shows this Summer, I really had fun. I was the only male there and they made me pull the cart and drive them around the show to save some steps:rolleyes: ….......... I really did enjoy my day with the gals!

• I might be in the FedEx truck along with her if you're having anything other than SNOW!!!!!! AHHHHHH!! Whose idea was it to move here anyway!?
    You and the Mrs. are an amazing couple to have extended yourselves to others as you did that weekend. You are both so great for the breed and I'm sure the show community too!

• @nala121498:

I might be in the FedEx truck along with her if you're having anything other than SNOW!!!!!! AHHHHHH!! Whose idea was it to move here anyway!?

Same day delivery?:D

The weather has been horrible this April but hopefully some relief is coming this weekend.;)
    Thank You for the kind words S.🆒

• Hey BBOY I hope Basenji Park is okay…and not Basenji Lake 😞 due to the terrible storm. We had it bad by us! So glad I decided to go on Sat and not Sun...flooded basement was not pretty :eek:

• @jys1011:

Hey BBOY I hope Basenji Park is okay…and not Basenji Lake 😞 due to the terrible storm. We had it bad by us! So glad I decided to go on Sat and not Sun...flooded basement was not pretty :eek:

Ahh, don't like to hear that, sounds messy:( . We just had 40+ mile an hour winds and some rain. I hope you're getting all dryed out. Swimming pool in the basement does not sound like fun and I hope nothing of value was ruined.:(

• BBoy, my next trip to the Pocono's (Where I grew up and where my Mom and Dad still are) from Chesapeake, VA with the furkids will have to be routed through Harrisburg! LOL!

• Maybe you should change the name to Basenji Park, B & B? LOL!

• @nala121498:

Maybe you should change the name to Basenji Park, B & B? LOL!

Not a bad idea. Maybe even a Honeymoon type resort.:D

• @nala121498:

Maybe you should change the name to Basenji Park, B & B? LOL!

I think it would have to be a B, B, & B. Bed, Breakfast, and Basenjis! Otherwise it would a Bed and Basenjis or a Basenjis and Breakfast. 😃

• Oh it sounds like fun…wish I could have been there with my B, Jojo...Those puppies...It really makes a body want one...

Suggested Topics