Skip to content

Our new girl

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • My Girls

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    So sweet. I love how content they look.
  • New Pics in a new home

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Otis, or should I saw my Dachshund Gus, thinks stuffing is unnatural…the animals should be sold without them, and squikers (SP?) too. Both of them love the animals once they are limp, unstuffed, just the stuffed animal skin...that is when they are the best..In Otis' and Gus' humble opinion..
  • New of Ripley!

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    noodleN
    VERY cute !
  • My girl Zoey!

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    PetraP
    Oh, she is sooo cutie…I think Mody is really fat, when I see all these tiny little girls..... Like your little B, send my kiss to her:)
  • My New Home

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    9k Views
    nala121498N
    OMG! Great story and pictures - you are awfully cute!!
  • My girl Bindi

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    DukeD
    Bindi looks so sharp! All dressed up and standing proud. Thanks for sharing.