Sorry I have been absent as of late

• hi everyone - I love all of you guys and all of the information on this forum. Over the last month and a half, my husband has been needing extra care, and I just can't keep up with some of my activities. Now it is looking like he will need surgery to close his pressure wound. And we are coming up with ridiculous wait times - June/July. His daughter's wedding is in July. Now I'm working hard on speeding the surgery time up, and it is taking a lot of time and energy. Unfortunately, Basenji Forums time is something that I don't have a lot of time for right now. 😞 I just wanted to let everyone know that I am not gone, just up to my ears in life stuff that makes it difficult for me to have much time for myself, and sadly, others. Hope you are all doing well.

• I hope things will go well for you and your hubby. Take care of the pressing needs first and then you will have time to get back on here. We do miss you (well I know I miss hearing of you and Kipawa and your stories) but family comes first! Take care and hope to hear from you soon!

• Please know that we will keep you close in our hearts.

• Agree with Agile, will be thinking of you. Pressure wounds are hard to heal and difficult to prevent. Hope Darrell can get the surgery sooner!

Suggested Topics