• Have a new 10 week old girl would love to meet other basenjis in the area!

• I don't live in NY, I live in NJ.
    My basenjis range in age frm 4 months to 12+

Kathryn

• First Basenji's

Where in NJ?

• I'm in Lakewood,near Six Flags Great Adventure.

Kathryn

• Where did you get your pup ?

Kathryn

• You guys are probably close together. I am in ny just across tappan zee bridge. Vickayx, maybe we three can meet.

• First Basenji's

Damn thats sooo far both of you are pretty much equal distance from me, its kinda funny both are about 1.5 hours away.. I am still def down to meet up and if we all three can that's even better!

• I never travel North Into NY.
    I don't drive well in cities,and traffic.
    I don't mind back roads and little traveled oads but
    I had a car accident 2 years ago that left me with
    severe PTSS and cars traveling behind me freak me out.
    So, I stick close to home and if I do travel it is south Jersey and into PA
    where the roads are not that bad.

Kathryn

• First Basenji's

I'm sorry to hear about ur accident. I usually, actually pretty much ONLY drive on highways, as I live on one. I love them cause they are so direct. I understand your fear because when anyone other than myself drive on them with me I FREAKKK out. People in Jersey are terrible drivers but we feel we are the best lol. Anyway, I still hope we can work something out maybe meet around my town, seems half way from both of you but doesn't matter to me I am willing to travel I like going out a seeing new things and I want my little girl to have the same in a sense.

• Sorry to hear about your accident Kathryn, I wish we were closer! I am about an hour from Newark.

• rocky, we should meet up sometime! i'm down im tuckerton.

as for ny basenjis, on meetup.com there's a group for basenjis. they meet up a lot in nyc!

• First Basenji's

Oooo thanks for the site! I signed up. Hopefully there will be a meet in the near futur!

• NYC is not do able for me.
    I'm not that far from Tuckerton,45 minutes down the Prkway.
    If you could come up to Lakewood,there is a 4 mile walk around The
    Lake or Pine Park or Ocean County Park.
    I walk there sometimes with my Rocky.

Kahryn

• @Rocky1:

NYC is not do able for me.
    I'm not that far from Tuckerton,45 minutes down the Prkway.
    If you could come up to Lakewood,there is a 4 mile walk around The
    Lake or Pine Park or Ocean County Park.
    I walk there sometimes with my Rocky.

Kahryn

i can come up there sometime with congo. it depends on my work schedule. i'll let you know!

• Hi, we live in Rockland County NY . We have a 5 month old male Basenji.

• First Basenji's

That's about an hour from me.. not too bad when my girl is finished with her shots we should meet up! She is 13.5 weeks right now.. the one website Suzee posted on here http://www.meetup.com/basenji-5/ is having a meet in April. I won't be able to make it this time but next time they do I should be able to! Hope some of you guys could as well!

• Hi anniedny! I live in westchester, about 20 min from you, I have a 12 week old girl, we definately must meet up! What do you think?

• Sounds good. Where would we meet?

• I have to wait unil she has all her shots, I would think we would want to meet at a park somewhere, I am not sure how dexi would be off leash because she is either on a leash or in my fenced in backyard, how is your guy off the leash?

• Kennedy is never off leash. He is too curious and would run for anything he would see…. Let me know when she has had her shots and we can set something up.

Suggested Topics