Skip to content

Dog Tag Art

Basenji Talk
  • www.dogtagart.com

    Anyone use it?? Anyone an artist here? I want to get one of these tags for Congo but there's no really cool Basenji tags other than ones that I've quickly uploaded. It's an awesome site. You can upload any picture/design. They're top quality tags with lifetime warranties. I know a couple people with them! Love it! Thinking about getting one for my boy for Xmas.

  • How could a person get just one? Those are incredible!

    Actually folks, if you don't need a dog tag, have a look at them anyway! The sayings on them are hilarious!

  • Nicky has a tag (decorative only) that says "Who you calling a bitch?" that we got at a local art show.

    These tags are all funny, thanks for sharing.

  • OOHHHHH! They have Basenji tags too. Some of the sayings are hilarious!

  • LOVE them, I don't do tags but those are great!

Suggested Topics

  • Need a gift for a dog lover; customized dog art ideas??

    Basenji Talk
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    lisastewartL
    I have had a couple stained glass made, but there is normally a 3-4 month lead time as the artists are already booked up for Xmas this yr. Most of the artists on etsy will be booked this late in the yr, I had two quilts and a needle felt made a couple yrs ago and I placed my order in June in order to guarantee Xmas delivery. If you have a nice photo, there is a company called treasure knits that does wonderful woven afghans out of a photo with about a one week turn around. I have had both afghans and pillows made from photos as xmas gifts from them and they do great work.
  • ? About Another Dog

    Basenji Talk
    46
    0 Votes
    46 Posts
    33k Views
    dashD
    I sent a pm back. anytime is fine. It sounds like you are close
  • Dog Run

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    VanessaV
    $2000.00 for astro turf!!! Wow! I've seen that short green carpet which looks like grass and that works really well. I don't think its called astro turf though since it is much shorter. You can find it at camping stores or even Home Depo. Its not really that expensive and it is easy to clean with a hose.
  • Dog tag question..

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Perfect dog

    Basenji Talk
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    DukeD
    Funny how good training pays off and makes you proud of the little rascal. Family who've seen Duke in action when he was younger couldn't believe I got another one like him (Daisy). I am a so proud of Duke. Daisy is coming along OK, but we're still going thru all the training . . . it pay off big time.
  • Therapy Dog

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    hdterryH
    Sorry to hear about your surgery but HAPPY all is well and you are back home with Miss Abbey.